These Boilers are designed to burn waste gas/tail gases to generate steam for process requirement or power generation. Typical applications include carbon black plant (Carbon monoxide gas)
WASTE TO ENERGY
Waste To energy is very large offering of Thermax's Green energy portfolio. The waste to energy offerings encompass a very diverse range of energy solution which are classified according to the form in which the source of energy resides , namely Soild , Liquid or gaseous form. The source of energy in these byproducts or wastes is quiet substantial and can be harnessed to provide process heating demands or can be converted to electrical power.
Carbon Black, Refinery Or Petrochemical Plants
- Both fire-tube and water-tube type boilers
- Natural circulation design
- Combustor sized for adequate residence time to ensure complete burning of gas; lined with special refractory for burning lean gas
- Control systems to ensure complete combustion of lean gas
- Capacities: Up to 250 TPH
- Pressure: Up to 100 kg/cm²(g)
- Temperature: Up to 560°C
Chem and Petrochemical
- Samsung Enginering Co Ltd. A/c Abudhabi Oil Refining
- Himadri Chemicals & Industries Limited, Hooghly, West
- Daelim Industrial Co. Ltd. A/c Saudi Elastomers Project
- Phillips Carbon Black Ltd.
- Carbon Corp.
- Thai Carbon Black
- Birla Carbon
- PT.Cabot, Indonesia
- Gujarat Carbon Ltd. Renukoot, Uttar Pradesh
Carbon Black Industry
- Hi-Tech Carbon Ltd.
- Continental Carbon
Boilers & Heating Division
4th Floor, Energy House,
D-2 Block, Plot 38&39,
MIDC, Chinchwad, Pune -411019