Thermax is a pioneer in the field of waste heat recovery boilers for non-recovery type coke ovens/coke dry-quenching (CDQ) plants and is one of the largest suppliers of such boilers in the world. The steam generated from these boilers is typically used for power generation.
WASTE TO ENERGY
Waste To energy is very large offering of Thermax's Green energy portfolio. The waste to energy offerings encompass a very diverse range of energy solution which are classified according to the form in which the source of energy resides , namely Soild , Liquid or gaseous form. The source of energy in these byproducts or wastes is quiet substantial and can be harnessed to provide process heating demands or can be converted to electrical power.
Coke Oven / Coke Dry-Quenching Plant
- Natural circulation water tube boiler
- Horizontal/vertical design
- Forced / Natural circulation design for coke dry quenching plant
- Soot blowing arrangement to remove solid buildup
- Water wall panel construction in 1st/2nd pass
- Site/port assembly with modularised constructions
- Capability of firing Blast furnace gas (BFG)/Coke oven gas (COG)
- Capacity: Up to 75 TPH
- Pressure: Up to 120 kg/cm² (g)
- Temperature: Saturated to 540°C
- Non recovery coke oven plant
- Recovery-type coke dry quenching plant
- Recovery-type coke by-product plant
- Hoogly Metcoke Ltd. (Tata Power)
- Jindal Steel & Power Ltd.
- Bhushan Power & Steel Ltd.
- Sesa Goa Ltd.
- Neelanchal Ispat Ltd.
Boilers & Heating Division
4th Floor, Energy House,
D-2 Block, Plot 38&39,
MIDC, Chinchwad, Pune -411019