Thermax is a leader in the design, supply and installation of exhaust gas boilers that help recover heat from the flue gases of diesel-generating sets to produce steam, hot water or thermic fluid. Applications include auxiliary oil heating, tank farm heating, line tracing, steam/hot water for industrial chilling, and other process heating requirements.
WASTE TO ENERGY
Waste To energy is very large offering of Thermax's Green energy portfolio. The waste to energy offerings encompass a very diverse range of energy solution which are classified according to the form in which the source of energy resides , namely Soild , Liquid or gaseous form. The source of energy in these byproducts or wastes is quiet substantial and can be harnessed to provide process heating demands or can be converted to electrical power.
Exhaust Gas Boilers
Thermax’s design expertise in exhaust gas boilers enables it to integrate the boiler with all makes of gensets. These boilers can boost system efficiency in diesel-generating set based power plants by up to 20 per cent.
- Both water-tube and smoke-tube designs available
- Can be customized to integrate with both 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines of all makes running on light oil, heavy oil and gas
- Capacity: Up to 50 MW diesel-generating set installation
- Everest Power Generation Co. Ltd. Bangladesh
- Meghna Power Plant, Bangladesh
- Abul Khair Steel & Power, Bangladesh
- Unique Power Plant Ltd. Bangladesh
- Moser Baer, India
- Nestle, Philippines, Sri Lanka & India
- Alok Industries, India
- Mangalore Chemical & Fertilizers Ltd., India
- Flex Industries Ltd. India
- Century Enka Ltd, India