Thermax offers waste heat recovery boiler (WHRB) also known as Flue Gas Coolers (FGC) for fluid catalytic cracking unit (FCCU). Its FCCU WHRB boilers can be designed to handle large gas flows in excess of 500,000 Nm3/Hr of catalytic dust-containing flue gas at temperatures in excess of 700oC.
WASTE TO ENERGY
Waste To energy is very large offering of Thermax's Green energy portfolio. The waste to energy offerings encompass a very diverse range of energy solution which are classified according to the form in which the source of energy resides , namely Soild , Liquid or gaseous form. The source of energy in these byproducts or wastes is quiet substantial and can be harnessed to provide process heating demands or can be converted to electrical power.
Fluid Catalytic Crackers
The FCCU WHRB unit designed and supplied for Reliance Industries Ltd. (India) for the Jamnagar refinery complex, is one of the world’s largest installation.
The two technological options available for FCCU WHRB are:
- directly downstream of FCCU and
- CO’ gas boiler downstream of FCCU.
- Designed to handle carry-over catalytic dust
- Natural circulation design with complete membrane panel construction to take care of sulphur dew point constraint
- Fully drainable superheater design; co-current and drainable economiser design
- Soot blowers at suitable locations to counter effect of dust-laden gases
- Vibration arrestors help prevent tube vibration and resultant failures
- Capacities: Up to 400 TPH
- Pressure: Up to 110 kg/cm² (g)
- Temperature: Up to 540°C
- Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Indian Oil Corp. Ltd.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd.
- Foster Wheeler A/c Samref, Saudi Arabia
- MRPL, Mangalore
- GGSRL, Bhatinda