Thermax boilers convert the high temperature dust laden waste gases from Non -Ferrous process industries like copper/zinc/lead/aluminium etc. The source of gas could a roaster/smelter/convertor. The waste heat content of these gases can be recovered for generating steam, thus improving the overall energy balance. Boilers designed for this application are usually of the forced circulation type. The high dust load in the gases requires the installation of an online cleaning system.
WASTE TO ENERGY
Waste To energy is very large offering of Thermax's Green energy portfolio. The waste to energy offerings encompass a very diverse range of energy solution which are classified according to the form in which the source of energy resides , namely Soild , Liquid or gaseous form. The source of energy in these byproducts or wastes is quiet substantial and can be harnessed to provide process heating demands or can be converted to electrical power.
- Forced circulation water tube design
- Gas tight side wall of water wall design
- Wide pitched in-line geometry to prevent choking
- On-line hammering system
- Baffles to prevent channeling of gases
- Provision of cavity followed by variable pitch convection coils
- Waste heat boiler on zinc pyrite roasters
- Waste heat boiler on copper smelters
- Waste heat boiler on the copper convertors
- Capacities: 10 TPH to 100 TPH
- Pressure: 45 – 60 kg/cm² (g)
- Temperature: Saturated to 400°C
- Birla Copper
- Cominco Binani Zinc Ltd.
- Hindustan Copper Ltd.
- Pyrites Phosphates & Chemicals Ltd.
- Indogulf Fertilizer