A maintainable and robust steam trap having a unique bow type corrosion- resistant bi-metallic strip. Bi-Metallic steam traps are suitable for main line drain of saturated and superheated steam and steam line tracing in refineries and petrochemical plants.
Thermax offers a comprehensive range of steam engineering solutions to its customers round the world. The company is technology leader in 'Rotary Slide Valve' mechanism for draining condensate from steam and compressed gas system as well as removal of cold gases from pressurised liquid systems.
Bi-Metallic Steam Trap
- High chromium (12%) alloy steel body resistant to corrosion
- Continuous condensate discharge
- Unaffected by water hammer and vibrations
- Integral ‘Y’ type strainer provided, which is easy to remove and clean
- High air discharge capacity