A float controlled steam trap comes with a unique feature of rotary slide mechanism which modulates the condensate flow at all load levels. It is an ideal choice for removal of condensate from process heating equipment such as heat exchangers, storage tank coils, drying cylinders, jackets, reactors, jacketed vessels, ovens, etc.
Thermax offers a comprehensive range of steam engineering solutions to its customers round the world. The company is technology leader in 'Rotary Slide Valve' mechanism for draining condensate from steam and compressed gas system as well as removal of cold gases from pressurised liquid systems.
Float Controlled Steam Trap
- Rotary slide mechanism modulates condensate flow at all load levels
- Alteration of flow direction at site possible
- Continuous discharge of condensate
- Wider condensate drain area ensures no choking orifice unlike other traps
- Fusion welded ball floats ensure longer working life