Tulsion® chelating resin have functional groups like iminodiacetic-acid, phosphoric acid, thiouronium, thiol which acts as a mono-dentate, di-dentate and tri-dentate, tetra-dentate ligand respectively to form a metal chelate with different metals. This durable macroporous resin can selectively remove metals from aqueous and organic solutions at varied pH. Regeneration of this resin can be done with the help of basic acids and bases, making it most cost effective method. Chelating resins are most useful in the removal and recovery of precious metals from mining.
ION EXCHANGE RESINS
Thermax Chemicals is one of the leading manufacturers of Tulsion® brand of ion exchange resins for over 35 years. Tulsion® is a premium brand and enjoys a global reputation in the field of water treatment and process application technologies.
Ion Exchange Resins Application wise
- Specialty Resins
- Groundwater Remediation and Purification
- Brine Decalcification / Brine Purification
- Monoethylene Glycol Cycle Water Purification
- Caprolactam Purification
- Fluoride Removal from Smelter Wash Water
- Treatment of Metal Waste
- Applications in Biodiesel
- Sorbitol Purification
- Ion Exchange Resins for Biotechnology
- Other Potential Application Areas
- Industrial Water Treatment Resins
Ion Exchange Resins Typewise
- Softening Resins
- Demineralisation Resins
- Dealkalisation Resins
- Nuclear Grade Resins
- Food Grade Resins
- Polymeric Adsorbent Resins
- Polymeric Catalyst Resins
- Removal of transition metals- Fe, Cu, Ni, Zn, Cr, Co, Mn, Ag, Mo, Rh, Cd, Hg.
- Removal of alkali/alkaline earth metals- Ba, Sr, Ra, Ca, Mg, Cs, K, Na.
- Removal of platinum, palladium, gold, silver, rhodium.
- Brine decalcification- Tulsion® chelating resins are used for the treatment of brine in chlor-alkali industry for the removal of Ca, Mg, Sr.
Tulsion® resins used – Tulsion® CH-87, Tulsion® CH-90, Tulsion® CH-93, Tulsion® CH-95, Tulsion® CH-97, Tulsion® CH-99, Tulsion® IRR