Tulsion® ion exchange resins are used widely for groundwater/raw water remediation to get rid of an extensive range of metal salts and organic impurities.
ION EXCHANGE RESINS
Thermax Chemicals is one of the leading manufacturers of Tulsion® brand of ion exchange resins for over 35 years. Tulsion® is a premium brand and enjoys a global reputation in the field of water treatment and process application technologies.
Ion Exchange Resins Application wise
- Specialty Resins
- Groundwater Remediation and Purification
- Brine Decalcification / Brine Purification
- Monoethylene Glycol Cycle Water Purification
- Caprolactam Purification
- Fluoride Removal from Smelter Wash Water
- Treatment of Metal Waste
- Applications in Biodiesel
- Sorbitol Purification
- Ion Exchange Resins for Biotechnology
- Other Potential Application Areas
- Industrial Water Treatment Resins
Ion Exchange Resins Typewise
- Softening Resins
- Demineralisation Resins
- Dealkalisation Resins
- Nuclear Grade Resins
- Food Grade Resins
- Polymeric Adsorbent Resins
- Polymeric Catalyst Resins
Groundwater Remediation and Purification
- Heavy metals – Selective removal of copper, zinc, nickel, lead, tin, cadmium, iron and other heavy metals can be done with special chelating resins.
Tulsion® resin used- Tulsion® CH-90, Tulsion® CH-93
- Fluoride – Fluoride can be removed by either Tulsion® fluoride selective cation exchange resins or Tulsion® specialty chelating resins.
Tulsion® resin used- Tulsion® CH-87, Tulsion® TFR-93
- Boron – Speciality chelating resins for selective removal of boron.
Tulsion® resin used- Tulsion® CH-99
- Mercury – Selective removal of mercury with specialty chelating resin by chelation mechanism.
Tulsion® resin used- Tulsion® CH-97
- Nitrate and Sulphate – Specialised strong base anion resins are used to remove nitrates sulphate.
Tulsion® resin used- Tulsion® A-62 MP, Tulsion® PCR-5320
- Naturally occurring phenolic compounds – Specifically designed adsorbent to remove trace levels of phenol. Adsorbed phenol can be eluted using suitable solvents.
Tulsion® resin used- Tulsion® ADS-600, Tulsion® A-72 MP