No matter what food we eat; baked, fried, roasted, steamed, processed, frozen or canned, in today’s time people are choosing high quality of food available. And for transforming food and beverages from the raw material into high quality processed food, an effective food grade resin has a vital role to play. Either it is juice de-acidification, de-bittering, sugar decolourization and purification, etc. Tulsion® resin is taking care of all. These resins are specially manufactured in a clean and hygienic environment to suit the requirement of the food and beverages industry.
ION EXCHANGE RESINS
Thermax Chemicals is one of the leading manufacturers of Tulsion® brand of ion exchange resins for over 35 years. Tulsion® is a premium brand and enjoys a global reputation in the field of water treatment and process application technologies.
Ion Exchange Resins Application wise
- Specialty Resins
- Groundwater Remediation and Purification
- Brine Decalcification / Brine Purification
- Monoethylene Glycol Cycle Water Purification
- Caprolactam Purification
- Fluoride Removal from Smelter Wash Water
- Treatment of Metal Waste
- Applications in Biodiesel
- Sorbitol Purification
- Ion Exchange Resins for Biotechnology
- Other Potential Application Areas
- Industrial Water Treatment Resins
Ion Exchange Resins Typewise
- Softening Resins
- Demineralisation Resins
- Dealkalisation Resins
- Nuclear Grade Resins
- Food Grade Resins
- Polymeric Adsorbent Resins
- Polymeric Catalyst Resins
Resin for Food and Beverages
- Sorbitol de-ashing and colour removal- Highly purified and specifically processed Tulsion® speciality ion exchange resins are extensively used in the manufacturing of high quality sorbitol and maltitol.
- Liquid glucose de-ashing
- Sugar purification and concentration
- Juice de-acidification
Tulsion® resin used – Tulsion® T-42 MP FG, Tulsion® A-2X RFG, Tulsion® A-722 MP, Tulsion® A-30 MP, Tulsion® A-36 MP FG, Tulsion® CXO-12 MP FG.