The Combipac boiler with its high performance and automatic modern styling confirms to the most exacting standards of safety, performance and efficiency. This boiler is manufactured with the latest engineering techniques, modern production equipment and with the expertise of highly skilled engineers and workers.
Thermax offers coil type steam boilers in the range of 50 to 850 kg steam per hour. The coil type boiler generates steam instantly and is extremely easy to install and commission. These boilers are safe, reliable and designed to operate on a wide range of liquid and gaseous fuels including heavy oil, light oil, gas, and dual fuel options.
- Best suited to burn fine particles with controlled bed temperature
- Flexibility in operation and rapid responses to load
- Maximum unburnt losses
- Ability to handle high ash coal
- Low excess air required hence higher efficiency
- Fully automatic operation
- Uniform heat flux ensuring longer refractory life
- Specially designed air nozzle for optimum performance
- Ability to handle high moisture on coal
- Capacities :- 5-30 TPH
- Firing Fuels :- Wood Chips , Paddy Husk , Biomass Pellets ,Biomass briquette & Dry biomass
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steamboiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax succesfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 lakh trees!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%