Thermeon the low cost, reliable source of steam is suitable for coal, wood and biomass briquettes, ensuring a high reliability and performance at a small capacity. The compact design results in very small footprint and saves installation spaces. The low height of the boiler allows easy access to all parts and controls. Boiler is supplied as a package along with assembles components, pre insulated and with a good sense of aesthetics.
Thermax offers coil type steam boilers in the range of 50 to 850 kg steam per hour. The coil type boiler generates steam instantly and is extremely easy to install and commission. These boilers are safe, reliable and designed to operate on a wide range of liquid and gaseous fuels including heavy oil, light oil, gas, and dual fuel options.
- Completely Paneled and Ultra-compact – Best Aesthetics in range
- Integrated Heat Recovery Unit – High Fuel Efficiency
- Bigger Fire Door – Easy Fuel Feeding
- Centrifugal Pump – Highly Flexible and Continuous Operation
- FD & ID Fan – No Back Firing, Instant and Complete Combustion
- Automatic Pressure Switch – High Safety & Reliable Performance
- Capacities : 300, 500 & 750 kg/hr (7 kg/cm²), 1.0 & 1.5 TPH (10.54 kg/cm²)
- Firing Fuels : Coal, Wood Logs, Briquettes
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steamboiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax succesfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 lakh trees!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%