Combloc is packaged, multi-fuel fired steam boiler. The two major options for a solid fuel fired steam boiler were the Integrated Furnace Boiler and the conventional Hybrid Boiler. This meant that the choice boiled down to the reduced site work and better response to load of the Integrated Furnace Boiler, versus the promise of higher efficiency and fuel flexibility of the conventional Hybrid boiler so the ideal solution is the best of both of these designs packed into one which is Combloc. This robust product is a highly compact, efficient, plug and play packaged boiler.
Thermax offers coil type steam boilers in the range of 50 to 850 kg steam per hour. The coil type boiler generates steam instantly and is extremely easy to install and commission. These boilers are safe, reliable and designed to operate on a wide range of liquid and gaseous fuels including heavy oil, light oil, gas, and dual fuel options.
- Compact, skid mounted and modular construction – up to 40% reduction in foot print
- Pre-insulated and factory assembled – up to 80% reduction in site work
- Flexibility of fuels (Biomass/ Fossil) and combustors
- Quick startup and better response to load fluctuations
- Multi-pass hybrid construction with high combustion volume – better efficiency
- Easy ash removal and better accessibility for maintenance
- Capacities: 1500 kg/hr to 10000 kg/hr (recheck capacity)
- Firing Fuels: Wood Chips , Paddy Husk , Biomass Pellets ,Biomass briquette & Dry biomass
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steamboiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax succesfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 lakh trees!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%