Thermosyphon unit is a closed loop, high-pressure natural circulation unit using water as the heating media. It has distinct advantage over traditional industrial heating systems like steam or thermic-fluid it does not suffer from condensate losses or blow down losses observed in steam systems. Typical applications of the Thermosyphon include deodorization of edible oil at high temperature. It is available with oil & gas as well as solid fuels.
Thermax offers coil type steam boilers in the range of 50 to 850 kg steam per hour. The coil type boiler generates steam instantly and is extremely easy to install and commission. These boilers are safe, reliable and designed to operate on a wide range of liquid and gaseous fuels including heavy oil, light oil, gas, and dual fuel options.
- High capacity heating system
- Multi-fuel option – oils and gases
- Multi-start helix angle guards against vapour lock
- Works on the principle of natural circulation – no pump required
- Requires minimum maintenance
- Completely automatic and suitable for unmanned operation
- Prevents risk of contamination, especially in food products due to leakage of thermic fluid
- Capacities: From 0.4 to 2.5 million kcal/hr
- Firing fuels: Oil & gas, Solid fuels/agro-fuels
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steamboiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax succesfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 lakh trees!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%