Thermocontainers are designed to provide low-cost heating for low temperature applications like rubber, edible oil, wood, etc.
THERMIC FLUID HEATER
Thermax offers thermal oil/thermic fluid heaters, fired by a wide range of fuels. Our heaters are available in both solid fuel firing as well as oil/gas firing versions, so that you get the advantage of economically available fuels. Thermal oil heaters range from 0.1 million kcal/hr to 20 million kcal/hr. All thermal oil heaters are made with a coil type design ensuring instant heat.
- Suitable for – 25ºC (also available for lower temperatures)
- Thermic fluid heater with monobloc burner
- Thermic fluid circulation pumps
- Heating/ventilation for operator comfort
- Multi-fuel option – heavy oils, light oils and gases
- Deaerator-cum-expansion tanks
- Insulation panels and assembly done in factory
- Plate heat exchangers for domestic hot water requirements
- Capacities: Up to 2.5 gcal/hr
- Pressure: Atmospheric pressure Kg/cm² (g)
- Temperature: -25°C
- Firing fuels: Light oil, heavy oil & gas
- Efficiency: Overall efficiency of 82 % (+/-2%)
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steamboiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax succesfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 lakh trees!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%