Steamatic is a reliable, packaged instant steam generator suitable for steam or hot water requirements. It is a compact hassle-free solution to cut down operating costs of small heating loads, replacing expensive electrical systems. The large diameter of the pressure part tubes and the transparent filter is specially designed to spot sludge or rust, preventing coil choking, thus reducing downtime of boilers.
Thermax offers coil type steam boilers in the range of 50 to 850 kg steam per hour. The coil type boiler generates steam instantly and is extremely easy to install and commission. These boilers are safe, reliable and designed to operate on a wide range of liquid and gaseous fuels including heavy oil, light oil, gas, and dual fuel options.
- Instant steam generator
- Low cost alternative heating for laundries, canteens, etc.
- Skid mounted packaged heating unit with mono-block burner
- Multi-fuel option – HSD/Natural Gas/LPG
- High efficiency of about 90%(+/- 2%) on NCV
- Protected against low/no water flow
- Flame failure alarms
- Electrical overload lockout
- Capacities: 50 Kg/hr, 100 Kg/hr
- Firing fuels: HSD/ Natural Gas/ LPG
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steamboiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax succesfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 lakh trees!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%