A Powerpac boiler truly combines the benefits of site erected water tube boilers & package smoke tube/hybrid boilers. These water & smoke tube boilers are popular with co-generation & process heating industry respectively. Powerpac also known single drum boiler is a first of a kind packaged, modular construction, water tube boiler to address both, process heating & co-generation requirements.
Thermax offers coil type steam boilers in the range of 50 to 850 kg steam per hour. The coil type boiler generates steam instantly and is extremely easy to install and commission. These boilers are safe, reliable and designed to operate on a wide range of liquid and gaseous fuels including heavy oil, light oil, gas, and dual fuel options.
- Fully Packaged Boiler
- Water Tube Design
- Multi-Fuel Flexibility
- Modular Construction
- Compact Layout
- Best in class Efficiency
- Easy to Operate
- Easy to Maintain
- In house manufacturing
- Capacities :- 6 TPH – 50 TPH
- Firing Fuels :- Coal/ Biomass
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steamboiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax succesfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 lakh trees!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%