Shellmax is a packaged, three-pass smoke tube, with fully wet back boiler, when fitted with a special burner, these boilers are ideal for burning waste gases like biogas from decomposition of organic matter in distilleries, corex gas from the steel manufacturing process and liquid fuels.
Thermax offers coil type steam boilers in the range of 50 to 850 kg steam per hour. The coil type boiler generates steam instantly and is extremely easy to install and commission. These boilers are safe, reliable and designed to operate on a wide range of liquid and gaseous fuels including heavy oil, light oil, gas, and dual fuel options.
- 100% Skid ( up to 10 TPH ) mounted Plug and Play boiler
- Multi-fuel option – light oils/heavy oils/gases
- High dryness fraction steam increases usable heat
- Comes with mono-block/ dual block/steam atomized burner with world renowned technology from Oilon, Finland
- Large water holding capacity
- Corrugated furnaces for boilers above 6 TPH capacity
- Optional 3-element control systems for close monitoring of water level, steam flow & feed water flow
- Thermowiz™ Panel & Thermowiz™ Plus panels for advance boiler monitoring & control
- Overall efficiency of up-to 95 % with sensible heat recovery units & 103% with Dewtherm™
- Capacities : Standard 1 to 16 TPH, customized designs available upto 34 TPH F&A 100 deg cel
- Firing fuels : Standard – LDO, FO, LSHS & natural gas, customized design for other oil & gas fuels
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steamboiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax succesfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 lakh trees!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%