Thermax pioneered the concept of thermic fluid heater in India way back in 70’s with unprecedented Thermopac. Thermax Thermopac is a brand name today in the market place. Continuing the product innovation Thermax is now introducing next era of thermic fluid heating technology packaged with compact foot print, fuel flexibility and smart automation.
THERMIC FLUID HEATER
Thermax offers thermal oil/thermic fluid heaters, fired by a wide range of fuels. Our heaters are available in both solid fuel firing as well as oil/gas firing versions, so that you get the advantage of economically available fuels. Thermal oil heaters range from 0.1 million kcal/hr to 20 million kcal/hr. All thermal oil heaters are made with a coil type design ensuring instant heat.
- Capacities:1.5 to 3 MKcal/hr
- Temperature:280 – 300°C
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steamboiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax succesfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 lakh trees!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%