This Thermosyphon boiler is a closed loop, high-pressure natural circulation unit using water as the heating media. It has a distinct advantage over traditional industrial heating systems like steam or thermic-fluid. Typical applications of the Thermosyphon includes deodorisation of edible oil at high temperature.
Thermax offers coil type steam boilers in the range of 50 to 850 kg steam per hour. The coil type boiler generates steam instantly and is extremely easy to install and commission. These boilers are safe, reliable and designed to operate on a wide range of liquid and gaseous fuels including heavy oil, light oil, gas, and dual fuel options.
- Completely automatic and suitable for unmanned operation
- Multi-fuel option – Indian & imported coal, rice husk, etc.
- Works on the principle of natural circulation – no pump required
- Requires minimum maintenance
- Multi-start helix angle guards against vapour lock
- Capacities : From 0.4 to 2.5 million kcal/hr
- Firing fuels : Solid fuels/agro-fuels