Huskpac Ultra, the next generation rice husk fired boilers from Thermax, are designed to provide low cost heating with fuel efficiency as high as 74 %. Bubbling bed combustion, gives higher residence time to facilitate complete combustion, thus improving efficiency.
Thermax offers coil type steam boilers in the range of 50 to 850 kg steam per hour. The coil type boiler generates steam instantly and is extremely easy to install and commission. These boilers are safe, reliable and designed to operate on a wide range of liquid and gaseous fuels including heavy oil, light oil, gas, and dual fuel options.
- Low cost heating
- Bubbling bed combustion to enhance output and efficiency
- Rice husk fired boiler
- Top Loading design to avoid nozzle failure & bulging of reversal chamber
- Special ferrules to protect smoke tubes from abrasive husk ash
- Nozzles designed using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) techniques to ensure proper cooling & longer life
- Capacities : From 2 to 5 TPH
- Firing fuels : Rice husk
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steamboiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax succesfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 lakh trees!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%