The Thermopac VT series, thermic fluid/thermal oil heater is designed for maximum efficiency, using a variety of solid fuels including agro-waste fuels. It allows high process temperatures at low operating pressures.
THERMIC FLUID HEATER
Thermax offers thermal oil/thermic fluid heaters, fired by a wide range of fuels. Our heaters are available in both solid fuel firing as well as oil/gas firing versions, so that you get the advantage of economically available fuels. Thermal oil heaters range from 0.1 million kcal/hr to 20 million kcal/hr. All thermal oil heaters are made with a coil type design ensuring instant heat.
The combustion system for solid fuels consists of fuel handling and stoking equipment, refractory lined chamber, air and flue gas handling system (including draught, forced draught or balanced draught) with blowers and pollution control equipment. The furnace construction is done on site. It includes foundation, fabrication and erection of supporting structure, building up refractory chambers, fixing up firing doors, ash doors, access doors, fuel feeders, support bars for grates, grate bars, etc.
- For fuel such as coal, wood, sawdust baggase, etc.
- Option of Trava grate/inclined water-cooled grate/flat grate, etc.
- Standard capacity range up to 2.5 million kcal/hr
- Capacities: From 0.1 to17.0 million kcal/hr
- Firing fuels: Solid fuels/agro-fuels
- Thermax’s Biomass boiler commissioned at Serum Institute is a boon for saving the environment and reducing fuel cost by 30%
- Thermax successfully commissioned a steamboiler at Govind dairy Phaltan
- Thermax succesfully commissioned a biomass boiler for an FMCG major in India
- Thermax process heating solutions reduced carbon footprint- the plant is equivalent to carbon capture by 3 lakh trees!
- Thermax made it possible! Upto 45% fuel cost saving using 100% biomass firing
- Thermax sets a record by commissioning a 40 TPH boiler in just 40 days for Pharmaceutical major in Indonesia
- Thermax helps Budhani Bros Waferwala to save fuel cost by 20%